Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using the SUPEREXPO.COM website.
- General provisions
- Other definitions used in the following terms and conditions
- Type and scope of electronic services
- Conditions of providing services and concluding electronic services agreements
- Conditions of concluding sales agreements
- Conditions and methods of payment. Delivery time and method
- Conditions of terminating electronic services agreements
- Complaints procedure
- Intellectual property
- Final provisions
- The website identified by any hosts within the domain name www.superexpo.com (“the Website) is operated by SUPEREXPO.COM Sp. z o.o. (LLC) having its registered office at Al. Jerozolimskie 81 lok 7.10, 02-001 Warszawa (Poland), registered under numbers: NIP[Taxpayer Identification Number]: 7831705600 and REGON[Business Identification Number]: 302543356.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern all use of the www.superexpo.com website by all users.
- The Website is dedicated exclusively to entrepreneurs.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein set forth: the type, scope and conditions of: rendering electronic services through the Website; the conditions of concluding and terminating electronic sales and product sales agreements as well as the complaints procedure.
- In consideration of being granted access to the Website upon these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees with SUPEREXPO.COM to access and use the Website strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- Users are required to read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions before placing an order.
- To all matters not settled herein the following provisions of Polish law shall apply: provisions of the Civil Code; Act on Rendering Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
Other definitions used in the following terms and conditions
- Working day - means Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends
- Registration form - means the electronic form available at www.superexpo.com, required for Account registration
- Order form - means the electronic form available at www.superexpo.com, required for Order placement
- Customer - means the user entering into a Sales Agreement with the Seller
- Account - means the assigned individual username (login name) and password providing access to an organised collection of digital content stored on the Service Provider’s ICT-System
- Terms and conditions - means the Terms and Conditions stated herein
- Website - means the Service Provider’s Website available at www.superexpo.com
- Service provider, seller - superexpo.com Sp. z o.o. [LLC] having its registered office at Al. Jerozolimskie 81 lok 7.10, 02-001 Warszawa (Poland), registered under numbers: NIP:7831705600, REGON: 302543356
- Product - means any video or photographic materials created during trade fairs or on-site at the Customer’s location and being the object of the Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller
- Sales agreement - means the Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
User (client) - means the natural person, the corporate or non-corporate entity, granted legal capacity under imperative provisions of law, using the Electronic Services. The User may access the Website after indicating the preferred type of profile in the Registration Form The User may choose between two (2) available types of user profiles:
- Exhibitor Profile,
- Individual Profile.
- Alias - means the profile page providing information about the exhibitor, trade fairs, exhibit space or organisers, which is visible in the browser’s address bar as the name of the webpage, and which is wholly owned by the Website.
- Business blog - means the option available for Exhibitor Profiles, that allows Users to publish exhibitor news on their profile pages in corresponding page section.
- Electronic services - means the services supplied electronically by the Service Provider through the Website.
- Order - means the Customer’s declaration of intent to enter into a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Newsletter - means the free e-mail information service available by subscription and allowing Users to receive updates on Products from the Service Provider.
- Pro forma invoice - means the confirmation of offer placement as defined by the Polish Civil Code. The document is a provisional VAT invoice which is not binding on the recipient.
Type and scope of electronic services
The Service Provider grants access to the following Electronic Services:
- Concluding Product Sales Agreements,
- Managing Online Store Account,
- Distributing information through the Newsletter,
- Distributing information via the Business Blog.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Electronic Services supplied through the Website.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to display advertising content on the Website. Advertisements are an integral part of the Website and the materials presented therein.
The following content management options are granted to the Users under these Terms and Conditions:
- sharing content on the Website,
- annotating self-generated content,
- commenting on the self-generated content as well as other Users’ materials.
- All Content, including the files; comments or any other data, published on the Website, is the sole responsibility of the User who originated such content.
- The User represents and warrants that he owns all right and, in particular, the property rights, copyrights and all related rights to the content posted or uploaded to the Website and that such content does not infringe or affect third party rights.
Conditions of providing services and concluding electronic services agreements
- The Electronic Services set forth in chapter III point 1 are free of charge.
Term of the agreement:
- The Electronic Services Agreement for the provision of a Newsletter and/or managing online Account is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- The Electronic Services Agreement enabling order placement is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates upon placement or withdrawal of the Order.
Hardware, network and software requirements for the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- PC with internet access.
- Access to email.
- Web browser.
- The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the principles of good practice, only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the personal rights and intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The User represents and warrants that the data they provide are accurate and complete.
- Users are prohibited from providing any unlawful or illegal content.
Conditions of concluding sales agreements
- The information provided on this Website does not constitute an offer to sell products or services as defined by applicable law. By placing an order the Customer makes an offer to buy a given Product on the terms set forth on the Product description page.
- The Product prices displayed on the Website are given in Polish zloty (PLN). All the prices are net prices, subject to 23% VAT.
- The Product prices displayed on the Website only become binding when the Customer has received an Order confirmation from the Seller. This price is unaffected by price changes on the Website once the Order has been confirmed.
- The Customer is not required to register an Account to place an Order.
- Customers may place Orders through the Website 24 hours a day by completing an Order Form available at www.superexpo.com.
Conclusion of Sales Agreements:
- In order to conclude the Sales Agreement, the Customer is required to place an Order through the Website.
After placing a purchase Order, the Customer receives an Order confirmation email from the Seller which is the point at which the Agreement becomes binding on the Customer. The Order confirmation email shall include the following elements:
- confirmation of all relevant details of the Order,
- A statement acknowledging receipt of the purchase order provided by the store,
- A statement acknowledging acceptance of the purchase order issued by the store,
- Pro Forma Invoice.
- When the above-mentioned email confirmation is delivered to the Customer, the Seller automatically sends the Pro Forma Invoice.
- After receiving the above-mentioned confirmation, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is finally concluded.
- Each Sales Agreement shall be confirmed by a proof of purchase. VAT invoice can be issued at Customer request after all relevant Customer data are provided at time of Order placement.
Conditions and methods of payment. Delivery time and method
Available payment methods:
- Payment using the service przelewy24.
- The Customer shall pay the amount equal to the purchase price specified in the Sales Agreement within 7 Working Days of concluding the Sales Agreement, but not later than 3 Working Days prior to the estimated Order delivery date (e.g. trade fair opening). Should the Customer fail to submit payment on time, the Service Provider may treat the Order as cancelled.
- Products purchased through the Website will be made available electronically as downloads.
- The Product preparation process takes from 7 up to 14 days.
Conditions of terminating electronic services agreements
Terminating Electronic Services agreement:
- Both indefinite-term (e.g. newsletter) and continuing Electronic Services agreements may be terminated,
- The user may terminate the agreement for convenience reasons and with immediate effect by sending an appropriate statement via the contact form,
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services agreements in the event that the User violates any obligation deriving from these Terms and Conditions. This applies particularly to Users who provide illegal content and continue to do so despite receiving a cease and desist letter from the Service Provider. The termination shall be effected within 7 days of serving an advance notice in writing (agreement termination period),
- The notice of termination leads to a cessation of legal relations with the effect for the future.
- The Electronic Services agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties.
Complaints concerning Product non-conformity with the Sales Agreements:
- A written complaint notifying the Seller that the Product does not conform to the Sales Agreement can be submitted via the contact form,
- All claimed non-conformities must be specified in reasonable detail, including the nature of defect and the specific date when the issue first arose. Providing all necessary data as well as updated contact details will help to speed up the complaint-handling process,
- The Seller shall promptly respond to the Customer’s complaint and in any event no later than 14 days after the date of service of the non-conformity notice. Reply shall be sent to the Customer via email or other preferred methods of contact.
Electronic Services complaints procedure:
- Should the User wish to complain about the Electronic Services supplied through the Website, he should send a written complaint via the contact form,
- All reported problems must be specified in reasonable detail, including the nature of the problem and the specific date when the issue first arose. Providing all necessary data as well as updated contact details shall help to speed up the complaint-handling process,
- Every complaint shall be addressed promptly and efficiently and no later than 14 days of its receipt,
- The Service Provider shall send a reply via email or any other preferred methods of contact indicated in the User’s written complaint.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider shall be the exclusive and sole owner of the entire copyright, all Website trademarks and User Accounts. Moreover, the User recognizes that the abovementioned content is protected under copyright law, in particular under the Act Concerning Copyrights and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Dz. U. No. 24, item 83, as amended).
- The exploitation of these intellectual property rights or use of Electronic Services available from this Website for purposes other than those specified herein is strictly prohibited. The User assumes full responsibility and liability for using the Service Provider’s rights to the company or the SUPEREXPO.COM trademark without the consent of the Service Provider or contrary to these Terms and Conditions. Moreover, the User is liable for any resulting damage to the Administrator.
- Downloading, using and processing the content of the Website personally or by means of robots or other automated data collection systems without the consent of the Service Provider shall be considered a violation of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- All materials, including photographic and video materials produced and published by the Service Provider, are the sole property of the Service Provider, unless published by the Users. The use of the materials, and particularly complete or partial copying, processing or any further dissemination requires explicit and specific consent of the Service Provider or the rightful owners respectively. The aforementioned provision does not apply to the materials available for download in the “Downloading Center” section.
- Agreements concluded through the Website are construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Any changes are binding on the User, provided that the User is correctly informed about the changes and does not submit a notice of termination of the Electronic Services agreement within 14 days from the date of being informed about the changes.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be prohibited by applicable law, the provisions of Polish law shall apply in lieu of the unenforceable provision.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Sales Agreement concluded through the Website shall be resolved in the first instance through out-of-court settlement procedures with a view to achieve an amicable settlement of the disputes. Should such resort prove of no avail or unsatisfactory to any of the parties, disputes shall be resolved by a common court, in accordance with the regulations contained herein – see chapter X, point 5.
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User (Client) shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s registered office.