The town of Großalmerode is known for its natural deposits of clay all over the world and it was the place from where already hundreds of years ago clay crucibles were supplied to German, European and overseas foundries. Großalmerode and its industry in those times enjoyed the favour of the different landgraves, one of which conferred the status of a town on Großalmerode in the year 1775.The history of refractory ceramics is just as old as the art of casting. Großalmerode is the home of crucible manufacture since the 16th century and the ancestors of the Gundlach family played an important role in it. In modern history, however, there have been some decisive developments of the crucible technology at Aug. Gundlach KG.

Products

The exhibitor has not added any products.

Business Blog

The exhibitor has not added any news.

Multimedia

Panoramas (0)

The exhibitor has not have any panoramas.

Movies (0)

The exhibitor has not have any movies.