The firm “J.A.Gąska” Sp.J. was established in 1989 as a producer of building materials and based in Będkowice. Between 1991-1992 the firm ran a business within trade and services. Since 1992 the leading activities of the firm have been import of farming machines, agricultural services and international transport.
In 1994 Kraków became the seat of the firm and its activity was expanded by import, trade and production of spare parts to farming machines.
In 2001 the seat of the firm was moved to the newly built trade-production pavilion in Gotkowice, the Borough of Jerzmanowice.
In April 2005 a new storehouse was open, with the area of 1000 m² and storeyed storage system, designed for wholesale service and forwarding of goods.
Both, family tradition of the owners and the sphere of activity, give the firm agricultural status.