Double desiccant tower models, with an airflow rate from 50 to 150 m3/h, supply air at a dew point lower than –50°C. The process air temperature can be set up to 200°C (HT version).
CUSTOMER ORIENTED SOLUTIONS:
Electronic control of the process temperature with self-tuning PID algorithm that ensures high precision.
● Simple and complete operator interface
● Microprocessor control
● Large display available in the operator’s language. It shows the functioning status of the machine as well as any possible alarm or warning message
● On the main screen the following parameters of the dryer can be monitored: Drying temperature, Set-point, Dew Point value
Flexible and modular configuration:
The operator can simply and easily increase the number of hoppers at any time. Hoppers capacity from 30 to 400 dm³; single or centralised systems.
Intelligent Energy Supervisor:
● In accordance with the effective requirements of the processing machine, the IES system optimises and adjusts the energy utilisation.
● Intelligent Material Drying: optimises and adjusts the energy utilisation to prevent material thermal degradation or over-drying.