Administrator - describes superexpo.com Limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (02-001), Al. Jerozolimskie 81 lok 7.10, Poland, inscribed in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Division under the KRS number 0000482006, tax identification number: 783-170-56-00, Regon: 302543356, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in the User device's.
Cookies - represents computer data, in particular small text files stored and maintained on the devices through which the User uses the Site.
Administrator Cookies - represents Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
External Cookies - determines Cookies published by the Administrator partners, through the website of the Service.
Service - means the website address, under which the administrator runs the service, active in the domain superexpo.com.
Device - means an electronic device, through which the User accesses the Service.
User - means the entity to whom, in accordance with the Rules and laws can be provided electronically services or with which may be concluded contract for the provision of electronic services.
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the devices of the User. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to access the device of the Users by this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the service individually for each User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they come, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- session Cookies: are stored on the User's device, and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the devices memory. Session Cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User device.
- persistent Cookies: are stored on a User device , and remain there until you delete them. Ending the session the browser or disabling the devices does not delete them from the User equipment. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User device.
3. UThe user has the possibility to limit or exclude access of cookies files to his device. If you use this option, use of the Service will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
1. The administrator uses the own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration:
- customizing the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the Site.
- recognize the device of the Service User and its location to properly display a website adapted to his individual needs.
- remembering the settings chosen by the User and personalization of User interface, eg. for the selected language or region of origin of the User.
b. User authentication on the service and ensuring User session on the service:
- maintaining of the User session on the service (after logging in), through which the User does not have to retype login and password on every page of the service.
- correct configuration of selected features of the service, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session.
- optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Realization of processes required for full website functionality:
- adapt the content of the website to the Users preferences and to optimize the usage of this website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User device and properly display the web page adapted to their individual needs
d. Analysis, research and audit of viewership:
- create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Users use the websites of the Service, which allows improving the structure and content
e. Ensure the safety and reliability of the service.
2. The administrator of the service uses external cookies to the following purposes:
a. to collect general and anonymous data through the static analysis tools:
- Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
b. log on to the site using a social networking site:
- Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland]
- Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
- LinkedIn [cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland]
c. use of interactive features in order to popularize the service via social media sites:
- twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
- plus.google.com [cookies administrator: with its registered office in the USA]
- Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland]
1. User can, at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions of storing and accessing the cookies to the user device. User can make changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence, using the web browser settings, or using the service configuration. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block automatic handling of cookies in the settings of User's web browser or inform every time cookies are to be posted on user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
2. The User may, at any time, delete cookies using the options available in the web browser, which he uses.